Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Journey to...........Ipoh

Last friday, I went back to Ipoh to celebrate my grandma's b.day..photos r available here.
On d way back, I manage to capture some pics along d way...hehe

1 car tail-gating my cousin..


a nice double-decker bus

tis is me...haha

'Menara Besi', our own Eiffle Tower

nice cloud formation

almost reach d destination

5km to d rest place

10km more...


old highway


jam while queing up to pay toll


jam on d other side


poor tanker, all car cut in front of him


typical M'sian driver, cut in front of us..(lorry)


we hav KFC everywhere..heard of KLG?

so many machinery


waa..1 of my dream car..@@


Taman Song Choon


my grandparents hse


Ipoh's famous white-coffee

a hectic journey..luckily i no nid to drive..wakaka..

til then, cya all...

2 comments:

RUEYz the great said...

i love the sleeping pictures in class..!! haha.. SO CUTE!! and the pictures on the highway??? ed, u gotta be kidding right??? eii... >.<

Abalon3 said...

oi........ update..!!!